Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More puyo puyo fun!

Keep having headaches about using either english or chinese to write this......... = =

Searched some superb fan-made mods (they are expert players as well.... damn am I envious about their skill)

An example of insane battle + mod



Non-niconico users, here's a youtube version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN7CldZmK1A


(As a sidenote, niconico is a japanese video viewing site, only much entertaining, at least for me)



Tried to mimic their moves, and ended up only in 6 chains. Why are they so "geng"? TwT
Also trying to find a non-AI player to play this game with me, but none knew about it......
Stupid DotA stealing all my friends.......

I need more practice.......


By the way, my hatred for Sega also started to build up, thanks to this series.
A little knowledge of history of Puyo Puyo series will help understand if you don't get why.

No comments:

Post a Comment