Monday, January 11, 2010

Sora no Kiseki the 3rd : CD Key Acquired

Here's the story......

On Jan 2009, I bought the game Legend of Heroes VI : Sora no Kiseki the 3rd (Trad Chinese edition, short for TC for below). Since I'm not rushing to play, I left the game alone for a period.

On May 2009, I installed the game, but since I can't get the crack for the TC edition (to prevent the scratching of my beloved original disc), I didn't activate my game via CD KEY.

On November 2009, I feel like "It's time to play", CD Key searching time.
Guess what? No CD Key found! *insert countless swearing complaining words here*
3 emails were sent to typhoon games (Publisher for TC edition of Sora no Kiseki the 3rd). None were replied.

Jan 2010, a little random check on my email. I see 2 replies from typhoon games. See below.


Yes, the CD Key is found exactly the place where it saids.
RM1xx of the original game has returned!
Now trying to burn backup disc since the stupid securom does not allow image tools like Daemon Tools to run.

BTW, support original games. They deserved to be paid.

2 comments:

  1. never thought the cd-key will on those card, LOL

    Btw, how are those card looks like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I moved my house, I'll be shooting tonnes of photos of those. Should be....

    ReplyDelete